Indian Air Force Chandigarh has published the latest notification for the Chandigarh Air Force Recruitment 2022 of Apprentice (Turner, Machinist, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician Aircraft, Painter, Desktop Publishing Operator, Power Electrician, Quality Assurance Assistant, Chemical Lab Assistant) Vacancies. There is a total number of 152 Posts in the Indian Air Force Jobs. Those candidates who want to apply online application to Indian Air Force Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can apply through the indianairforce.nic.in the official website Indian Air Force Jobs from 04/08/2022 to 15/08/2022.
Indian Air Force Chandigarh Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Apprentice 152 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 the Following Indian Air Force Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Indian Air Force Apprentice Notification 2022 Before Chandigarh Air Force Apprentice Online Form 2022 Below is a brief description of the Indian Air Force Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of Indian Air Force Apprentice Vacancy 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and IAF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Indian Air Force Chandigarh Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force Chandigarh Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class from a recognized Board or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04/08/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/08/2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 21 Years.
- Please go to the official notification.
- Apprentice (Technical Trades) Pay Scale Level-1 to Level-2, as per Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Chandigarh.
Indian Air Force Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 152 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|