According to the latest updates today, the Consortium of NLU (National Law Universities) has released the notification of the CLAT 2023 application form on 8th August 2022. CLAT is conducted for both LLB and LLM programmes. CLAT exam will be taken offline. The last date to apply online for CLAT 2023 exam is 13 November 2022. But this is the first time that two CLAT exams will be conducted in the same year. The process of CLAT 2023 was completed in July 2022. Interested candidates can CLAT register online 2023 from 8 August 2022 through the official website, consoortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023 Online Form
CLAT 2023 Entrance Exam Admission Full Details
CLAT Admission 2023 Online Registration
- For UG Programme Candidates must have qualified for Class 12 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45%. In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST categories the minimum passing mark is 40 %. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in CLAT.
- For PG Programme Candidates must possess an LLB Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks, In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST categories the minimum passing marks are 45 %.
CLAT 2023 Application Form Important Dates
- Starting Date for ITI Haryana Admission 2022: 8/08/2022
- Last Date for ITI Haryana Admission 2022: 13/11/2022.
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 13/11/2022.
- Exam Date: 18/12/2022.
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam.
- Result Declared Date: January 2023.
CLAT 2023 Online Registration Age Details
- All Eligibility Candidates Can Apply for the CLAT 2023 Form.
- NO Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2023
Application Fee – CLAT 2023 Registration
- For General/ OBC/ PwD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Rs.4000/-.
- For SC/ ST/ BPL Rs.3500/-.
CLAT 2023 Counselling Fees Details
- For General category candidates Rs.50000/- to Rs.30000/-
- For ST/ SC/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ PWD and other reservation candidates and Rs.20000/-.
How to Apply for CLAT 2023 Online Form
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for CLAT 2023 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Start your application process for CLAT 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents: Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your CLAT application form will be submitted successfully
Download CLAT 2023 Apply Online
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|