Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Agra has published the latest notification Advt No. RW/02/2022 for the DBRAU Agra Recruitment 2022 of Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor), Training & Placement Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Innovative Officer, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. There is a total number of 50 Posts in DBRAU Jobs. Those candidates who want to apply online application to DBRAU Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the official website DBRAU Jobs from 13/06/2022 to 4/07/2022.
DBRAU Vacancy Notification 2022 Apply Online Faculty 50 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Agra Recruitment 2022 the Following DBRAU Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DBRAU Faculty Notification 2022 Before DBRAU Faculty Apply Online 2022 Below is a brief description of the DBRAU Jobs official notification. Other details of DBRAU Vacancy 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Agra Notification 2022
DBRAU Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have as per UGC/ AICTE/ PCI qualifications a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 13/06/2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 04/07/2022.
- Last Date for Hard Copy Submission of Application: 07/07/2022.
- Please go to the official notification.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs.1500/-.
- For EWS Category Application Fee Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs.500/-.
- For Professor Post Pay Rs.65000/- to 75000/-.
- For Associate Professor Post Pay Rs.50000/- to 60000/-.
- For Assistant Professor Post Pay Rs.25000/- to 45000/-.
- For Principal Post Pay Rs.40000/-.
- For Assistant Professor Post Pay Rs.30000/-.
- The faculty empaneled and engaged as Guest Faculty for Self-Finance Scheme Courses, be paid Rs. 500/- per period, subject to a maximum payment of Rs. 25000/- per month.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Agra (Uttar Pradesh).
- Postal Address: To Registrar (Residential Wing), Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.) – 282004.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here