District Medical Health Officer Srikakulam has published the latest notification for the DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022 of Anaesthesia Technician, Audiometry Technician, Bio Medical Technician, Counsellor/ MSW Gr-2, Dental Technician, Radiographer, ECG Technician, Electrician, Emergency Medical, Technician, General Duty Attendants, Medical Record Technician, Lab Attendant, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Pharmacist Grade -2, Physiotherapist, Plumber, and Sanitary workers – Watchmen Vacancies. Those candidates who want to apply to DMHO Srikakulam Technician Recruitment can apply through the official website srikakulam.ap.gov.in DMHO Srikakulam Jobs from 05/08/2022 to 20/08/2022.
DMHO Srikakulam Vacancy Notification 2022 Application Form Technician, Plumber, Watchmen Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in DMHO Srikakulam Recruitment 2022 the Following DMHO Srikakulam Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the DMHO Srikakulam Notification 2022 Before DMHO Srikakulam Application Form. Below is a brief description of the DMHO Srikakulam Jobs official notification. Other details of DMHO Srikakulam Bharti 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
District Medical Health Officer Srikakulam
Recruitment Notification 2022
DMHO Srikakulam Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have B.Sc, BA, ITI, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05/08/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/08/2022.
- For OC Candidates Application Fee Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates Application Fee Nil.
- For Technician, Worker, Plumber, Watchmen Post Pay Rs.15000/- to Rs.37640/-.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Office of the District Medical and Health Officer, Srikakulam.
- Job Location: Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh).
DMHO Srikakulam Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 144 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|