Haryana Padma Yojana (हरियाणा में पदमा स्कीम) Launched on 23 February 2022, 3 lakh youths to get jobs, 25000 crore investment expected. Taking a unique initiative to promote Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in the state, Haryana Government launched Program Do Accelerate Development for MSME Advancement Program (Padma Yojana) on Wednesday. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the Haryana Padma Yojana. The Chief Minister said that this is expected to bring an investment of over Rs 25,000 crore in the form of infrastructure, Common Facility Center (CFC), Business Development Service (BDS) center and setting up of new industrial units in each block. He said that around 10- 15,000 new units are expected to open in these clusters next year. Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala, and Minister of State for Labor and Employment Anoop Dhanak were also present on the occasion. Chief Minister Manohar Lal launched Padma Scheme 2022. Under this PADMA Yojana, 4 thousand new MSMEs will be opened across the state so that unemployment can be reduced in the state of Haryana. The person should not remain unemployed, every person should get employment around him.
Haryana Padma Scheme 2022 Apply Online
The Chief Minister said that the objective of the Padma Yojana is to create a dynamic, self-sufficient, and thriving industrial infrastructure at the cluster level for each block. It is a multi-departmental and multi-agency program that will not only promote local products but also provide ample employment opportunities to the local youth, especially the targeted Antyodaya families. The Padma is a 5-year program. Each block of 22 districts (all 140 blocks) has identified a product on the basis of locally available resources, existing micro-enterprise ecosystem, demographic profile, key opportunities, fast-growing industry sectors, and growth potential. If necessary, necessary training and skills will also be provided to promote this sector.
Haryana Padma Scheme 2022
Objectives of Padma Yojana
- Haryana government has started PADMA Yojana for all categories of youth, this scheme will enable unemployed candidates to start their own business or set up an enterprise, create self-employment and provide job opportunities to other unemployed. Will help This PADMA Scheme will benefit the entrepreneurs to a great extent and will convert them into businessmen. This will lead to the overall development of all sections of the people of the state. Haryana Government has implemented this scheme under this Mukhyamantri Padma Yojna, to start a new business and to provide new employment opportunities to the state government. This scheme will enable all the eligible members of the CMS to set up new enterprises.
3 lakh youth will get employment from Padma Yojana
- According to Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala, a year ago the blueprint of one block one product was prepared. Before the implementation of this program, a survey and study were conducted. Findings showed that there is a lot of marketing potential in the local products at the block level. Therefore, so that each block and product can be marketed well, the PADMA Program is launched. As part of the Padma program, the Directorate of MSME, the nodal department for implementation, will undertake development at the grassroots level to provide direct and indirect employment to over 3 lakh youth.
Mini clusters will be made for small industries
- Under One Block-One Product, 40 clusters will be formed on about six thousand acres in the state. In these, about 14 thousand new MSMEs are expected to open, in which three-and-a-half lakh people will get employment near their villages and towns. According to the government, an investment of about 25 to 30 thousand crore rupees will come into the scheme. Dushyant Chautala said that under the scheme, the government will raise about 50 acres of land under land pooling in each. Certain products have been fixed for each block. A mini-cluster will be created in each block for the products of local workers and entrepreneurs, where plots will be provided to the local people for setting up industries on the lines of MSMEs.
The government will bear the expenditure up to 85 percent
- Under the Padma scheme, the government will bear 50 to 85 percent of the expenditure for setting up infrastructure while preparing a cluster for MSMEs. In terms of industrial activities, the government will bear 50 percent of the expenditure in the A category block, 60 percent in the V category, 75 percent in C, and 85 percent in the D block.
Haryana Padma Yojana Registration
- Under the scheme, the government will automatically identify these groups, there is no need to apply online in the scheme. At present, no announcement has been made by the state government about any portal under PADMA Yojana. As soon as the official portal of Haryana Padma Yojana is announced, we will update it here. Apart from this, for more information about the scheme, you can visit the official website of the state government.
Download Haryana Padma Yojana Apply Online Link
|Online Registration link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|