Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the latest notification for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 of Common Recruitment Process (CRP-XII PO/MT) Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancies. There is a total number of PO 6432 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply to IBPS PO Vacancy 2022 can apply online through the official website ibps.in IBPS Jobs from 02/08/2022 to 22/08/2022.
IBPS Jobs 2022 Apply Online PO/MT 6432 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2022 the Following IBPS Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IBPS Notification 2022 Before IBPS PO Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the IBPS Jobs official notification. Other details of IBPS PO Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, IBPS PO Syllabus, Educational Qualification, IBPS PO Selection Process, Application Fee, and IBPS State Wise Vacancy How to Apply are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2022
Common Recruitment Process (CRP-XII PO/MT)
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy
IBPS PO Notification Details
- Candidates should have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 2/08/2022.
- Last Date to Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 22/08/2022.
- Download Call Letter for PET Date : September/ October 2022.
- Conduct PET Date: September/ October 2022.
- Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam Date: October 2022.
- Prelims Exam Date: October 2022.
- Online Exam Result Released Date : November 2022.
- Download Call Letter or Mains Exam Date: November 2022.
- Mains Exam Date: November 2022.
- Mains Exam Result Released Date: December 2022.
- Call Letter for Interview Date: January/ February 2023.
- Interview Date: January/ February 2023.
- Provisional Allotment List Date: April 2023.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
- Mode of Payment Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
- Age (As on 01.08.2022): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years of military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by
way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification, Interview.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open
the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPClerks (CRP-Clerks-XII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional
registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using
Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
- as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
Total Number of IBPS PO Vacancy 2022-23 Details
|Bank of Baroda||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253|
|Union Bank of India||82||41||148||55||224||550|
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
IBPS PO Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 6432 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|