Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has published the latest notification for the IRDAI YPP 2022 of Young Professional Program (YPP) Vacancies. There is a total number of 24 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online for IRDAI Recruitment 2022 can apply through the official website IRDAI Jobs irdai.gov.in from 02/08/2022 to 23/08/2022.
IRDAI YPP Vacancy Notification 2022 Apply Online Young Professional Program 24 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2022 the Following IRDAI YPP Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IRDAI YPP Notification 2022 Before IRDAI YPP Online Form. Below is a brief description of the IRDAI Jobs official notification. Other details of IRDAI Recruitment 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, IRDAI YPP Vacancy 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
IRDAI Notification Ref No. : IRDAI/HR/YPP/08/2022 Details
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree, PG Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 02/08/2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 23/08/2022.
- Candidates will have not to pay fees.
- For Young Professional Program (YPP) Post Pay Rs. 75000/-.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
IRDAI Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 24 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|