Nagaland Public Service Commission has published for NPSC recruitment 2022 of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, PGT, and Research Associate Vacancies. There is a total number of 234 Posts. Candidates who want to apply online in NPSC Recruitment can apply online through the official website from 10/10/2022 to 25/10/2022.
NPSC Vacancy 2022 Application Form Professor, Lecturer, PGT, Associate 234 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 the Following NPSC Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NPSC Professor, Lecturer, PGT, Associate Notification 2022 Before NPSC Application Form. Below is a brief description of the NPSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of NPSC Vacancy 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Assistant Professor, Lecturer, PGT, Research Associate Vacancy
NPSC Notification Details
- Candidates should have BE/B. Ed, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 10/10/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25/10/2022.
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer, PGT, and Research Associate postpay Rs. 15600-177500/-
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Nagaland.
NPSC Notification Vacancy Details Total: 234 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|