Punjab Police has published the latest notification for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 of Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancies. There is a total number of 560 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online to Punjab Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the Punjab Police Jobs official website punjabpolice.gov.in from 10/08/2022 to 30/08/2022.
Punjab Police Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Sub-Inspector 560 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Punjab Police Recruitment 2022 the Following Punjab Police Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Punjab Police Notification 2022 Before Punjab Police Sub-Inspector Online Form. Below is a brief description of the Punjab Police Jobs official notification. Other details of Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2022
Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancy
Punjab Police Notification Details
- Candidates should have Any Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 10/08/2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30/08/2022.
- General Candidates Application Fee Rs. 1500/-.
- BC/SC/ST/ESM Candidates Application Fee Rs. 900/-
- Sub-Inspector (SI) postpay Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Medical test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Jobs Notification Vacancy Details: Total 560 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here