Securities and Exchange Board of India has published the latest notification for the SEBI Recruitment 2022 of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the Information Technology Stream Vacancies. There is a total number of 24 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply to SEBI Officer Garde A Vacancy can apply through the official website SEBI Jobs sebi.gov.in from 14/07/2022 to 31/07/2022.
SEBI Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Officer Grade A 24 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022 the Following SEBI Officer Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2022 Before SEBI Officer Grade A Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the SEBI Jobs official notification. Other details of SEBI Recruitment 2022, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and SEBI Officer Grade A Bharti 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Recruitment Notification 2022
Officer Grade Vacancy
SEBI Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post-graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply for the SEBI Jobs 2022.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 14/07/2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 31/07/2022.
- SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam Date and Phase 2 Paper 1: 27/08/2022.
- SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Date: 24/09/2022.
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS Application fee Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Application fee Rs. 100/-
- SEBI Officers in Grade A Post Pay Scale Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150.
- Age of 30 years as of June 30, 2022 the candidate must have been born on or after 01 July 1992.
- The upper age limit is up to a maximum of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC or ST if the posts are reserved for them.
- The upper age limit is up to a maximum of 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC.
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process
- Phase I (online screening exam consisting of two papers of 100 marks each).
- Phase II (online exam consisting of two papers of 100 marks each).
- Phase III (Interview).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
SEBI Officer Grade Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 24 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here