Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited (TNSTC) has published the latest notification for the TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Vacancies. There is a total number of 346 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online application to TNSTC Recruitment 2022 can apply through the official website TNSTC Job from 21/11/2022 to 18/12/2022.
TNSTC Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Graduate/Diploma Apprentice 346 Post
Those Candidates Interested in TNSTC Recruitment 2022 the Following TNSTC Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the TNSTC Apprentice Notification 2022 Before TNSTC Apprentice Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the TNSTC Jobs official notification. Other details of TNSTC Apprentice Vacancy 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Vacancy
TNSTC Notification Details
- Candidates should have a Degree, Diploma in Engineering or Technology, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 21/11/2022.
- The last date for enrolling in the NATS portal is 5/12/2022.
- Last date for applying – Villupuram, Kumbakonam, Salem, Madurai, Dindigul, Dharmapuri, Virudhunagar, and SETC TN – Chennai: 18/12/2022.
- Shortlist Declaration Date: 23/12/022.
- Certificates Verification Date: First/ Second week of January 2023.
- As per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend Rs. 9000/-.
- Diploma Apprentice Stipend Rs. 8000/-.
- Merit List, Certificate Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
TNSTC Jobs Notification Vacancy Details Total: 346 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Apply Online||Enroll | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|