Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the UPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2022 of Inspector, Numismatic Officer, Professor Cum Principal, Medical Officer (Allopath), and Joint Director Vacancies. There is a total number of 14 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online to UPPSC Inspector Vacancy 2022 can apply to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 09/06/2022 to 06/07/ 2022.
UPPSC Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Inspector, Principal, Officer 14 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following UPPSC Vacancy 2022 Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPPSC Inspector Notification 2022 Before the UPPSC Inspector Online Form. Below is a brief description of the UPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2022 official notification. Other details of UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, UPPSC Inspector Bharti 2022 Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and UPPSC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Recruitment Notification 2022
Inspector, Principal, Officer Vacancy
UPPSC Advertisement. No. 01/2022-23Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, PG, MBBS Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 09/06/2022.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 06/07/2022.
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 6/07/2022.
- Last Date for Complete Form: 9/07/2022
- General / OBC / EWS Category Application Fee Rs. 105/-.
- SC / ST Category Application Fee Rs.65/-.
- PH Category Application Fee Rs. 25/-.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 50 Years.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification Click Here
- Official Website Click Here