Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the latest notification for UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist CGSE 2023 Vacancies. There is a total number of 285 Posts. Those candidates who want to apply online for UPSC Geo-Scientist CGSE 2023 Vacancy through the official website upsc.gov.in UPSC Jobs 2022 from 21/09/2022 to 11/10/2022
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2023, Exam Date, Salary, Online Form
Those Candidates Are Interested in UPSC Geo-Scientist CGSE 2023 Recruitment the Following UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy Completed and All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPSC Geo-Scientist CGSE 2023 Notification PDF Before UPSC Geo-Scientist Apply Online 2023. Below is a brief description of the UPSC CGSE 2023 Online Registration official notification. Other details of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2023, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, UPSC CGSE 2023 Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
Combined Geo-Scientist 2023 Vacancy
UPSC Geo-Scientist CGSE EXAMINATION NOTICE NO. 02/2023-GEOL Details
- Candidates should have a PG Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration: 21/09/2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 11/10/2022.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 11/10/2022.
- UPSC ESE Exam Date: 19/02/2023.
- UPSC ESE Admit Card: Update Soon.
- General / OBC / EWS Application Fee Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/ PH Application Fee Nil.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Pre & Mains Exam.
- Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Jobs Notification Vacancy Details: 285 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here